In order to regulate the trading behavior of digital asset derivatives, futures, maintain market order, and promote the healthy development of the market, in order to strengthen the supervision of the actual control-related accounts and maintain the market operation order, CCCFOX has the right to take measures such as forced liquidation of positions, prohibition of trading and account ban; for abnormal trading accounts and actual control-related accounts;
CCFOX Digital Asset Derivatives Futures and Options Trading Platform (hereinafter referred to as CCFOX) manages trading behavior, on discovering abnormal trades and actual control-related accounts, can initiate abnormal trading behavior handling procedures, and takes mandatory management measures for customers and customers using CCFOX cloud services
CCFOX users participating in derivatives trading shall comply with CCFOX business rules and relevant laws and regulations, accept CCFOX self-discipline management, and consciously regulate trading behavior.
Identification of abnormal trade and actual control-related accounts behavior
In any of the following circumstances, CCFOX determines that it is an abnormal trade and actual control-related accounts behavior
- Being himself the trading object, he has repeatedly carried out the act of buying and selling himself (self-trading);
- Multiple transactions between customers in a single or multiple actual control-related accounts with each other as counter-parties
- single or multiple actual control-related accounts using trading means such as inverting and contra trade to control market price behavior,
- Abnormal behaviors such as the same source of funds, the same IP, and the synchronization of trading behavior in single or multiple trading accounts;
- Frequent fillings and cancellation of fillings within the day, which may affect the futures trading price or mislead other participants in the futures market to conduct futures trading (frequent orders cancellation );
- Multiple large fillings and cancellation of filling within a day, which may affect the futures trading price or mislead other participants in the futures market to conduct futures trading (large-value order cancellation);
- single or multiple actual control-related accounts consolidated positions exceeding the CCFOX position limit,
- The number of open positions on a listed product or futures contract on a single trading day exceeds the limit of intraday open positions specified by CCFOX;
- Issuing trading orders by means of program trading without the authorization of CCFOX, which may affect the safety of the CCFOX system or the normal trading order;
- Stealing other people's accounts and passwords by illegal means, or using linked accounts to conduct illegal transactions and transfer funds;
- Using multiple devices and accounts to do things such as brush handling fees, rebates, gold gifts, hedging, and other behaviors.
- Other circumstances identified by the CCFOX Digital Asset Derivatives Futures and Options Trading Platform.
CCFOX reserves the right to seek all remedies permitted by law and the principles of fair dealing for violations of these Terms, including, but not limited to, the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account or deny you access to this website without notice.
If CCFOX suspects that any trading activity violates the rules contained or shown in these Terms, we have the right to restrict trading activities on any account as we deem necessary. Such restrictions may lead to risk control measures such as transaction cancellation, transaction restrictions and account freezing. CCFOX shall not be liable for any loss caused by the restriction, withdrawal or early closing of the transaction due to the suspected breach of this contract. You agree in the event of any losses resulting from our actions, you will ensure CCFOX is not harmed by you or any third party lawsuits, as well as indemnify for related losses. Trading, deposits or withdrawals are not permitted during the investigation of account behavior. At the end of the investigation period, CCFOX reserves the right to close the account without providing any further explanation.
CCFOX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to close or freeze your account at any time without prior notice and to transfer any remaining assets to your filing address.
In addition, if CCFOX believes that any account is in breach of the Terms and Conditions in any circumstances (including but not limited to marketing activities), CCFOX reserves the right to immediately close your account and all remaining assets shall be owned by CCFOX.