Trading with CCFOX
Although it is easy to start the first transaction on CCFOX, in fact the derivatives transaction is very complicated, I hope you can take the time to read our documents carefully.
- CCFOX is a personal-to-person trading platform that provides leveraged trading and all products are traded using bitcoin.
- CCFOX only accepts digital currency as margin, including BTC/ETH/USDT, etc.
- CCFOX introduces a third-party OTC service provider, users can buy/sell USDT via fiat-deposit/withdraw.
- CCFOX allows the use of highly leveraged transactions up to 100 times.
CCFOX has the following main function:
TradingCCFOX's trading panel Here you can select the products you wish to trade, select leverage, submit or cancel commissions, view important information in the contract details, and view your position information.
Personal CenterDisplay and maintain your personal information, including passwords, emails, mobile phones, F2A, anti-phishing codes, and your invitation rebate information.
AssetsShows the status of your assets, as well as the ability to pay in and out of digital and legal currencies.
OrdersQuery your current, historical orders, and historical transaction records.
Contract InformationThis is an important tab to view the product's billing history, minimum contract size, leverage, expiration time, capital cost, underlying reference price index data, billing history, and several other transaction-related pages.
APIOur API is available right now for all the user, click here to check how to work with our API
How to get started
- The first step is to read the documentation in the Contract Guide carefully. The Exchange Guide is also a great primer to help you understand how to submit a commission and calculate your profit and loss.
We recommend that you read the following documents in detail:
- USDT/Inverse Contract Guide
- Perpetual Contracts Guide
- Futures Guide
- Isolated and Cross Margin
- Auto Deleveraging
- Fair Price Marking
- Risk Limits
- For the products and product types we offer, trading at CCFOX may be a brand new experience. Click here to see the main differences between CCFOX and other competitors.
- Traders should be aware of the margin terms used on CCFOX.
- See our order type FAQ to find out which types of delegates you can use at CCFOX.
- The margin on CCFOX supports multiple digital currencies, and the different deposit categories use different margins. All forward contracts use USDT as the margin, and reverse contracts are based on the contract currency. For example, BTC/USD-R contracts use BTC as the margin.
- CCFOX offers up to 100 times leverage on certain products. This means you can buy a contract worth up to 100 bitcoins and only use 1 bitcoin to support it. But be careful - high leverage can speed up profitability, but it can also accelerate losses.
- CCFOX uses a mandatory lightening mechanism. This means that in some rare cases, a profitable leverage position may be lightened if it is not enforced in the market.
- CCFOX offers Perpetual Contracts and Futures.
- Unlike futures contracts, there is no maturity date for a perpetual contract, so no settlement will occur.
- The perpetual contract has a funding rate that occurs every 8 hours. The user who owns the position on the time stamp of the fund rate either pays or gets the rate.
- When a futures contract is settled, all user positions are settled based on the settlement price of the contract.
- You can long or short by buying or selling these contracts. Even if you don't have any contract position, you can make a short position, making CCFOX a valuable tool for "naked" shorting.
- We encourage new users who are not familiar with trading to try to submit, execute, and cancel delegates of various types and sizes in our Mock Trading area. You don't need to register an additional account, we have prepared a Mock Trading currency for each account. Not only that, but you can also participate in our Mock Trading zone activities and earn CC as a reward.
- Take a look at the FAQ to get more basic information.
- If you need more help, please check back here for a reference or contact us directly via the chat box at the bottom left. CCFOX's customer service is almost always online.
The English manuscripts are all translations of Chinese manuscripts. All of them are subject to the Chinese version. Thank you.